So what’s going on in Sydney? So far I have:
1. Took exactly 1.546 photos
2. Got lost in Sydney CBD
3. Lots of melts down and freaking out
4. Went to two cupcake stores
5. Took the wrong ferry and have to walk such a looooooonnnggggg way to look for Luna Park
6. Went to wine festival and got dizzy after two full drinks.
7. Got one-session course on how to make Soufflé from my host parent ( who happened to be pastry chef-YAY)
8. Got sick.
9. Slept the whole weekend. My host parents thought I’m dead.
10. Took comfort from washing the dishes. Talk about discovering yourself in a travel, huh?
(Btw, meet the family dog, Forrest. He’s cute,loyal, obedient, and always, always hungry-just like me)